We offer a Free Returns Collection Service on any item for any reason, this second to none market leading service ensures the only thing you pay for is the products you purchase. This helps you order with confidence as if you are not 100% happy we will collect your items and credit you in full.
All items must be returned with a receipt or delivery note reference, in a saleable condition. Returns exclude any altered items, underwear, footwear, gift voucher purchases and delivery charges. Faulty items may be returned within 6 months of purchase.
There are two ways you can return your order:
1) In person at our Head Office in Leicester,
2) By requesting for a Free Returns Label by emailing [email protected]
What do I do if I order something and it is for any reason not quite right?
For peace of mind we offer a 7 day money back guarantee on all stock items, so if something does not fit or for some reason you are not 100% happy let us know within 7 days and we will arrange collection of the goods for a full credit or exchange. All we ask is that the product is unspoilt and with its original packaging.
I am missing an item, or something is damaged, what do I do?
In the rare and unfortunate event of there being damage or a shortage upon delivery, contact customer services on +44 (0) 116 291 1697 to raise the issue so we can rectify the problem and arrange for replacements to be sent
- You will need your delivery note number and the details of the items to be returned.
- Phone customer services on +44 (0) 116 291 1697 or email [email protected]
- We will issue a returns number and immediately arrange for collection of the items.
- Return the item in its original condition, including any packaging.
- Ensure its securely packed so it cannot be defaced or damaged in any way.
- On inspection of the returned goods a credit or refund will be raised.
- Refunds will be processed with 7 days of return.